Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Panzer Badges

Article about: These are the Badges I picked up over 35 years ago. It's nice to take them (my collection) out of storage and look at them once again.

Default My Panzer Badges

These are the Badges I picked up over 35 years ago. It's nice to take them (my collection) out of storage and look at them once again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Panzer Badges   My Panzer Badges  

My Panzer Badges   My Panzer Badges  

My Panzer Badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Panzer Badges
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum,

The top reverse pic, 4th one down and the last badge is/are known as the Juncker 'Two Dot' fake, due to the dots above the wreath band. The others are a bit confusing as there appears to be multiple posts and no reverse pic's of what goes with what unfortunately.

Having said that, they all seem O.K. on this appearance, an A.S. in Triangle 3.3.3, Schaurete & Hohfeld in bronze, '2 dot' fake, Wurster Die 3 'Organised Grass' (ground dug???), Schauerte & Hohfeld in silver and another shot of the '2 dot' fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I have moved your thread to the appropriate section.
    Please post front and reverse photos of the badges one at a time as to reduce the confusion. I have to agree with at least some of what Ned has said, I see a couple photos of the two dot fake.
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for providing the info. Am I to assume that the Juncker Two Dot fake are repros? I am providing the reverse photos and a neat double engraved panzer bayonet w/ knot.

Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Panzer Badges   My Panzer Badges  

My Panzer Badges  

Quote by bigm1957 View Post
    Thank you for providing the info. Am I to assume that the Juncker Two Dot fake are repros?

Mike
    Correct, any two dot fake are reproductions. If you still know where you got them from, I would suggest that you at least try to get a refund.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Allentown, over 35 yrs ago. minor burn

As I said please post the Panzer assault badges with front and reverse photos one badge at a time so as to reduce the confusion.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.

Will do Ralph, Thanks

Hi Mike,

O.K., thanks for the new pic's.

From the top:

1. Reverse of '2 dot' fake.

2. Reverse of Schauerte & Hohfeld silver hollow tombak type 'D' badge. A superb example!

3. Reverse of hollow tombak Wurster 'Organised Grass Pattern'.

4. Reverse of '2 dot' fake again.

5. Reverse of Schauerte & Hohfeld bronze hollow tombak type 'E'. Another fine piece.

6. Reverse of AS in Triangle 3.3.3 in bronze. An unusual variant with a more pronounced scooped reverse that mimics the type 3.3.2. Another very nice piece.

Thanks for sharing these, barring the '2 dot' they are really great!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.