MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

My Panzer Collection.

Article about: I have been asked to post a group photo of my Panzerkampf Abzeichen collection. I thought I would go one further and post photos of most of my Panzer items. I also have a set of throat mics

Default Re: My Panzer Collection.

Great work Ralph!

What was your father's position in the tank crew?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Panzer Collection.
    P
    Many

Thanks Glenn!
    He was a loader.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Were they all multi tasked Ralph? When I was on Chieftains we were trained as driver, Gunner/loader and signals

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Were they all multi tasked Ralph? When I was on Chieftains we were trained as driver, Gunner/loader and signals

Nick
    Unfortunately I can't answer that Nick. I am sure that they were trained in more than one capacity.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It has been a while so I thought I would update this thread. Please forgive the glare and flash as it is not very well lit in my basemant man cave.
    I have put a few things up on the wall honoring my father. I have framed and hung copies of some of his papers as well as his medals and a portrait that I had commissioned. I also put up two original photos of him in uniform.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    One of the Riker mounts contains the medals that were handed down to me after my father passed away as well as ones that I have replaced from what he earned. The other Riker mount has the 57'er versions of what he would have been entitled to wear if he had remained in the German army after the war.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Up until now, I have kept most of my Panzerkampf Abzeichen's in Riker mounts but they were getting full and there were still some left over in various places. I have recently completed some new frames that I make to store my Panzerkampf Abzeichen collection in.
    Ralph.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-07-2015 at 09:40 PM.

?

I got to get over and see that man cave one of these days Ralph!

Quote by DougB View Post
    I got to get over and see that man cave one of these days Ralph!
    Thanks Doug!
    It is still a work in progress. I would like to have a collectors night here one of these days as well but timing is everything as they say. It would give me great pleasure to have the guys here sometime. Any of you are welcome anytime.
    Ralph.

Without words Ralph....very very nice collection and super presented!

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Without words Ralph....very very nice collection and super presented!
    Thank you Joachim!
    Sorry for always referring to you by your full name but, that is also my brother's name and I never shorten it.
    Ralph.

?

You have a great collection and it's displayed beautifully.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast