MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

My Panzer Collection.

Article about: I have been asked to post a group photo of my Panzerkampf Abzeichen collection. I thought I would go one further and post photos of most of my Panzer items. I also have a set of throat mics

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Now you need a Panzer beret and a Tiger tank to complete your display!
    Acquaring a Tiger tank might be difficult so a nice made scaled model would fit perfectly in these display cases you have! Think about it!
    Thank you!
    Since my father entered the Heer at a later date, I felt that an O/S cap would be more appropriate.
    There IS a scale tiger in the display case, it is posted in the first post.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Panzer Collection.
    P
    Many

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Hadn't seen the updated collection yet, it's magnificent Ralph! Saw a panzer uniform on a dealer's site the other day, I can send you link if you're interested.

Regards
    Thank you Nick!
    You can send it by PM but, I am looking for a certain one in particular.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

My Christmas pressie to myself has arrived!
    I have been waiting to order one of these due to the U.S./Canadian exchange rate. The info inside on page 220 was sent to the author by me. He has informed me that when he completes Vol. 5, it will include updates from Vol.s 1-4. and he may also figure a way to include my father's awards.
    Ralph.

My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.

And a scan he sent me of the same page.

My Panzer Collection.

?

Very cool Ralph!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Very cool Ralph!
    Thanks Kirk!
    I think so too.
    Ralph.

?

I very glad this was bumped to the top. You have a excellent collection. It was great reading about your Fathers service(Sorry For The Loss). What I really liked was the jacket you did up with your Fathers awards. A Fantastic way to Honor the Man.
    Thanks for sharing those Ralph

Just curious when did he come to the land Up North?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I very glad this was bumped to the top. You have a excellent collection. It was great reading about your Fathers service(Sorry For The Loss). What I really liked was the jacket you did up with your Fathers awards. A Fantastic way to Honor the Man.
    Thanks for sharing those Ralph

Just curious when did he come to the land Up North?

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thank you Phil!
    My family arrived in Canada in 1954. My older brother was 10 months old when they travelled here by boat. I was born about 3 years later. Here is another item I did in honor of him.
    Panzer Crewman
    I also have a number of other paper documentation from him from during the war, and after. He was a fireman in Germany after the war and he was also one of the founding members of a soccer club that still functions today.
    Here are a couple of scans from the 50th anniversary booklet that my uncle gave me. The front cover and the first couple of pages.
    Ralph.

My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-27-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Very nice items and to have those that your father owned must be very special.

I am sure he would be very impressed with your collection and honoured that you should remember him in this way, hat off to you.

Jamie

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Very nice items and to have those that your father owned must be very special.

I am sure he would be very impressed with your collection and honoured that you should remember him in this way, hat off to you.

Jamie
    Thank you Jamie!
    I like to think he would.
    Here is some more that you can view if you wish.
    Panzer Crewman
    Ralph.

?

Truly magnificent collection and a wonderful family history - I've always been interested in WW2 and especially the German Panzers - this has certainly helped to inspire me to read more and possibly collect a associated insignia etc. Many thanks and best wishes. Mark

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast