Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My previous collection

Article about: by sandgroper Wow, really impressive mate. Thanks! It is not all, as I had quiet different crush caps and parade tunics all different waffenfarbe, I hope to find those pictures as well. |<

Default Re: My previous collection

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Wow, really impressive mate.
    Thanks!
    It is not all, as I had quiet different crush caps and parade tunics all different waffenfarbe, I hope to find those pictures as well.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My previous collection
    P
    Many

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Everthing was sold early 80's when I got married and bought a house....the dumbest thing ever!
    |<
    HEHEHE I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Wow, you were easily the coolest 17 year old ever!

I had the smallest collection of all at that time, speaking of the people I knew then and having about my age.

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    HEHEHE I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It got even worse after a few years of sobriety I started a collection of oldtimers;

Then came the divorce ....sold again!!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

I had the smallest collection of all at that time, speaking of the people I knew then and having about my age.
    Just a small question wouldn't the WW2 German items have been seriously frowned apon there in Belgium? as the memories would have been fresh.
    My folks lived through the entire war in Amsterdam, when I was a kid I always wanted that german helmet at the shop but always me pushed away!
    Wasn't till they where in their late 70's the now realise the history of my collection.
    Hey Anton Musert the NSB boss used to live across the canal from my old man's family house, seriously.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-21-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: changed text and added text

It got even worse after a few years of sobriety I started a collection of oldtimers;

Then came the divorce ....sold again!!
    |<
    Ahh Jeezzzeee

An amzing collection, particularly for a 17 year old! You must have had generous pocket money !!

You must really miss those items !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

awsome cars! and even better collection. did you get much for the collection?

cheers,
    -Patrick

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Just a small question wouldn't the WW2 German items have been seriously frowned apon there in Belgium? as the memories would have been fresh.
    My folks lived through the entire war in Amsterdam, when I was a kid I always wanted that german helmet at the shop but always me pushed away!
    Wasn't till they where in their late 70's the now realise the history of my collection.
    Hey Anton Musert the NSB boss used to live across the canal from my old man's family house and seriously.
    The family at my mothers side collaborated, the family at my father's side didn't (however I have some doubts....)
    and I must say that even now that I started up again, my father isn't to happy about items with swa's.
    When I was much youger my mum baught me a Dinky Toy Stuka, it even had a bomb that could be dropped and banged with "plaffertjes" (don't know the right translation!!!), one day when I was playing my grandfather took it out of my hands and made it fly a very last time.

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast