Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Private museum II

Article about: Hi, Details from my WW2 collection. Regards. Carfin. Erkennungsmarken & US canteens (aluminium, steel, enamel, plastic); Glassminen, explosives, etc. After war children toy. Gebirgsjäger

Default Re: My Private museum II

Super nice collection...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Private museum II
    P
    Many

roper617
    ?

i just love it so much to take in thanks alot for sharing, take pride

You have a Tank??

Once again, the only thing i can think of to say is WoW!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

your collection is just amazing. I know it has taken you a long time to collect so much, but it is very nice & yes you probably could charge people to look at it. you are a lucky guy too have such a collection, thank you very much for showing it, but most of all for preserving it so future generations may see it.
    regards Marty

fantastic

Hi Klinger,
    I fund this cross in a wood pile next door neighbour, the soldier died in Yougoslavia and his body is in a massive grave in Nasice Yougoslavia. The brother of Henri Kieny tells me that the family lets made the cross in february 1945, in memory.
    In 1965 the cross is retired from the cimetery by the family and stoked in the wood pile to make fire. I have just préserve.
    My uncle, the brother of my mother is MIA in russia in august 1943 at Nowoyamskoye he was 20 years old. My grand'ma lets made a cross in 1945/46 and plant this cross on the family grave, and in the sixteen, the cross was take off and burned.

Carfin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2