Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My raffle prize has arrived...

Article about: by AMTG I have shelves set up in the garage for my helmets and field gear bits and pieces, and four trunks full of other kit.....it's a very nice garage....my little man cave where is store

?

Default My raffle prize has arrived...

G'day,

My raffle prize arrived.....here it is with a refurbished WW2 lid, with easy company markings.....the display case is what I'm allowed to have in the house, with a small display of family related militaria and memorabilia...

The you again, I'll have it framed soon...

And thank you Gizmo for sending it and donating the print
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My raffle prize has arrived...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My raffle prize has arrived...
    P
    Many

Very cool!....

Excellent - Looks nice with the helmet.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks....the helmet is a WW2 lid, but was restored and repainted, it's all WW2 parts, but has new paint and leather chinstrap....nice display piece

?

Very nice little display...excellent cjoice of items too.. Cheers Terry.

?

Thanks....most of the items relate to a family member, some of my stuff, my wife, my dads police badges, then there is german items representing my fathers family...just odds and ends I can display neatly in the house whilst the rest is in the garage!

?

Did I read read right?????????????? Garage...You don't store top dollar stuff in the garage!!.....I am very lucky because I have a War Room..it is an old study so I grabbed that quick before the wife or the girls did.....lol. Cheers Terry.

?

I have shelves set up in the garage for my helmets and field gear bits and pieces, and four trunks full of other kit.....it's a very nice garage....my little man cave where is store my stuff and do my scale modelling....so it's very clean and tidy....two cars are parked in there, but I'm probably wierd in that I vacuum my garage regularly!

?

Not that weird I hoover mine now & then & I don't have anything of any value in there..lol.. & you do need that retreat away from women now & then.. I don't mind the dogs as long as Tic's the Jack Russel doesn't pi** up against the Bren gun..which he does now & then..I keep telling go & pi** up the sideboard it is cheaper!!!..Cheers Terry.

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I have shelves set up in the garage for my helmets and field gear bits and pieces, and four trunks full of other kit.....it's a very nice garage....my little man cave where is store my stuff and do my scale modelling....so it's very clean and tidy....two cars are parked in there, but I'm probably wierd in that I vacuum my garage regularly!
    very nice display you have there, AMTG. and well done on winning on the raffile. nice to win somthing. bit better then the meat raffile at the pub. ha ha. im thinking of moving my gear out to the shed at some point to.
    but i was thinking of putting concrete, reo, mesh, on the walls roof on the inside then hanging cam nets of it. just to make it a bit more safe. and make a bar so on so on. ha ha. all will happen one day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast