Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

my really small collectiion

Article about: I know that my collection is small but i wanted to share it with all of you after those years i am in this great forum.some items i have posted before here, some not.Hope you like it ,even i

Default Re: my really small collectiion

Bro those are great additions. I'm happy to see your collection growing. The only thing that worries me is the visor cap. The grey color inside makes it a suspect. Post it in the "cap authentication forum" and i hope i'm wrong.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my really small collectiion
    P
    Many

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Bro those are great additions. I'm happy to see your collection growing. The only thing that worries me is the visor cap. The grey color inside makes it a suspect. Post it in the "cap authentication forum" and i hope i'm wrong.
    Thank you chris.i will post it.hope to be original.i wanted so much a visor cap.i find it cheap from a friend (he bought it from Germany).

Quote by herrzark View Post
    AND LAST a GREAT PIECE OF HISTORY .i love books and if one is a great historical piece i love it more.i bought this book from amazon.de (store is in Germany)
    I found it very cheap but of course it is not in perfect condition.i post some pictures . Tell me your opinion about the book
    Now i saw your book mate! I luuuuuv it!!! It is the story of my island in pictures!!!! Did yours have the attached envelop from a photograph store too or it was just mine?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Now i saw your book mate! I luuuuuv it!!! It is the story of my island in pictures!!!! Did yours have the attached envelop from a photograph store too or it was just mine?
    Τhank you mate,No mine has not envelope .Very good luck you had.well done!!!!!!!!

Quote by herrzark View Post
    Here is the uniform , battledress of my father he wear in cyprus 1974 during the invasion .Hope you like it

Attachment 396189 Attachment 396191 Attachment 396194
    Attachment 396196 Attachment 396198
    Great item if only it could speak about the tragic moments your father witnessed in the island!

I have one question to ask, at which time the medal of the veterans of Cyprus was issued?

Quote by giorgos p View Post
    I have one question to ask, at which time the medal of the veterans of Cyprus was issued?
    Hello Giorgos, i was also wondering the same thing.
    I too have a medal awarded to Greek commandos who fought during 1974 but it doesn't have any date of issuance.
    Check it out here at post #16: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...medals-105068/
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by giorgos p View Post
    actually it was issued in start of 2000.dont remember the year exactly which my father take this medal.i will see and the paper he take with it..before 2005.it was after veterans ''comandos74'' request it from Greek estate .here is and a link ΚΟΜΑΝΤΟΣ 74 - www.comandos74.gr (στα αγγλικα δεν ειμαι καλος.εχω πολλα χρονια που τελειωσα φροντιστηριο..κοινος ενας συλλογος βετερανων ζητησε επισημα, μαζι και με αλλα αιτηματα τους, αναγνωριση για εκεινα τα χρονια και μεριμνησαν και για τα μεταλλια)

Giorgos my Father to.Strange but he dont want to speak for this moments and to me.He was in one aeroplane that landed safe in Cyprus and then went to Crete to search the other plane that crashed there....Who knows what he saw there

Actually i have come to believe that it is not unusual for the majority of veterans to not want to talk about their experience from the war, my grandfather who was a veteran of the 8th Infantry Division in the Albanian front didn't talk too much about this things either.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast