Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Relic Display please look

Article about: Thank you all for commenting, Im glad to share my display with you all. Now I have to figure out how to make another one even better!!!!

Default My Relic Display please look

Hi all, I finally put all the pieces of my relic display together, its about 95% complete and I couldnt wait to show it off, first up I used a plexiglass fishtank as my display case, some rocks from the hardware store, and some fake snow on top. Most of the items are Kurland dug relics that I purchased, some from poland or lithuania, and the feldpost and photos are random. If I had to title the display It would probably be "WW2 Eastern Front" or something along those lines. I tried to capture that feel. I hope you all enjoy as much as I enjoyed putting it all together. (took me about 2 months).
    My Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please look
    My Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please lookMy Relic Display please look

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Relic Display please look
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Relic Display please look

Looks great, I like the sound of it and what I can see in the pics. I can make them any bigger though. Any chance of posting larger pics?

Cheers
    Jason

I tried to make them as big as it would allow me, here are some others without the fancy photo effects, this is the best I can do.

That is certainly one of the most attractive WWII displays I have ever seen. Fantastic job!!!

Regards,
    Corey

Very Artistically done.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Looks great ......... hope you don't mind if I pinch your idea for some relics of mine?
    ( fish are no fun anyway! )
    Dan

Thanks for the nice comments, it makes me feel good knowing you all approve, alot of preparing and planning went into it and im very proud of it, too bad there isnt a contest for this kind of stuff, I could win a blue ribbon haha.

Would love to see bigger pics, these are only 10kb? I regularly post 1mb+ images with no problem, you using the forum uploader?

I figured out how to make them bigger , enjoy!!!!!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Relic Display please look   My Relic Display please look  

My Relic Display please look   My Relic Display please look  

My Relic Display please look  

Great idea with the fishtank and the rocks...you're very creative, thanks for giving me some new display ideas!
    Glenn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast