Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Small 3 Year Collection

Article about: I have been working on this collection for three years, I am doing very well for being only 12 Years Old!!! Yes, I knoe that the SS helmet is a fake, and the other M40 was refurbished by ger

Default Re: My Small 3 Year Collection

Very cool collection. some good eye cachers in there.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Small 3 Year Collection
    P
    Many

Gee, i'm only 13 and have probably only half of that amount of stuff. Great collection! .. Come to think of it, I just use whatever I can find for shelving and it's pretty clunky.. Better get my dad to help me move some stuff around.. Maybe get a bigger room.. Or another room altogether.. Or an entire storage locker... I have an addiction.

Quote by MedicalAmmunitionCrate View Post
    Gee, i'm only 13 and have probably only half of that amount of stuff. Great collection! .. Come to think of it, I just use whatever I can find for shelving and it's pretty clunky.. Better get my dad to help me move some stuff around.. Maybe get a bigger room.. Or another room altogether.. Or an entire storage locker... I have an addiction.
    hahah. Yes... we all have that addiction and passion.

MAP
    ?

Quote by MedicalAmmunitionCrate View Post
    To quote one of our Mods... "It is not the size of your collection that matters, but your passion for it". Never compare you collection to others. Otherwise you will never be happy and go broke in the process..........but then again....it's the addiction part that makes us go broke as well....

BTW: Garage sales are great for finding and re-purposing items for displaying items. Paper Towel holders for caps/helmets, spice racks, wooden wine boxes...etc. etc.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3