Display your banner here
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

My small colection!!

Article about: ....meaning...!!?? |<

?

Default Re: My small colection!!

thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small colection!!
    P
    Many

very nice collection, wish I had half the helmets, that you have. I know the feeling about the wife & your collection, I hear it all the time, but she knows my small collection is staying. you have some very nice items, first time I have seen a can opener like that, yes I'm a newb. thank you for showing it, had to back up 2 or 3 times to look at it all again.

regards Marty

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    very nice collection, wish I had half the helmets, that you have. I know the feeling about the wife & your collection, I hear it all the time, but she knows my small collection is staying. you have some very nice items, first time I have seen a can opener like that, yes I'm a newb. thank you for showing it, had to back up 2 or 3 times to look at it all again.

regards Marty
    Tnx Marty.. Can opener i have 34years..all my life.. Other items -year and half..All that i found In Serbia..fleamarkets,forums,fairs..etc..Collection is stayin.. but in the basement My son Peter starts to walk (1.5yr) and...you know...

Quote by Markoni Serbia View Post
    Tnx Marty.. Can opener i have 34years..all my life.. Other items -year and half..All that i found In Serbia..fleamarkets,forums,fairs..etc..Collection is stayin.. but in the basement My son Peter starts to walk (1.5yr) and...you know...
    I understand about your son, my kids are all grown & married, I even have grandchildren, but they are always #1 prority in life. man I wish I could find flea markets here like that thanks for showing you collection again. very nice stuff.

regards Marty.

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    I understand about your son, my kids are all grown & married, I even have grandchildren, but they are always #1 prority in life. man I wish I could find flea markets here like that thanks for showing you collection again. very nice stuff.

regards Marty.
    If you sometime visit Serbia and Belgrade i will guide !! ok?

Quote by Markoni Serbia View Post
    If you sometime visit Serbia and Belgrade i will guide !! ok?
    sounds great, especially if I can get some German helmets, I have been to-excuse my spelling- Dubrovnick? I remember it had a castle & town in the middle of the modern city, it was some great scenic land & islands around there. I really miss being in Europe, especially Spain.

Today catch from fleamarket
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small colection!!   My small colection!!  

I love that photo locket, Markoni. I wonder if it would be possible to identify that soldier. Do you see many original German helmets in Belgrade flea markets? I wonder if any people in your area have German items stored away since the war.

Quote by tampalam View Post
    I love that photo locket, Markoni. I wonder if it would be possible to identify that soldier. Do you see many original German helmets in Belgrade flea markets? I wonder if any people in your area have German items stored away since the war.
    hello tampalan.many things from my collection i buy at fleamarkets..few german helmet i buy there..I Never find fake helmet on fleamarket..My country been in strong ocupation by the germans and austrohungarian during ww1 and ww2...search on google or wikipedia..We got a lot gear,weapons,insignia,medals,bayonets...All my collection i buy and got for 1.5 year..for cheap prize..example ~this photo locket i buy for 3€,german helmets for 20~50€,adrian helmet 60€,british for 50...sorry,my english is bad..in the school i learn russian cheers

Your English is just fine. I have no trouble understanding you and that is what counts. Best to you!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast