Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My small collection of awards

Article about: just though id share added a few new items the knights cross is a repro EK1S L/13 L/16 L/59 cased L/11 EK2 MM "25" "98" "4" "113" one in center is a &

thanks guys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection of awards
    P
    Many

Hi, by the comments and many replies you are defiantly doing very well Martin. Keep it up. :-)

Love the iron crosses, looks mint condition.

Update to my collection,
    Ive added M44 Dot Camo Tunic, missing lower pockets field removed said to be taken from POW in Caen after the war, he was meant to of suffered a none fatal head wound as you can see the blood
    A relic SS helmet (from Poland near Opole, thought to be from 20th Grenadier (Estonian) Division of the SS) come with 3 Camo clips

Juncker Zinc PAB
    GWL Parra
    Juncker 3ed Patten cased Heer-Parra
    BSW cased Luft-Parra (full bronze)
    Assman Luft Parra (type "E")

Flag
    SS NewsPaper

I did add the EK2 ribbon and EK1, also the RK is not just a ubergrosse EK2 (as you can tell by the loop) with a repo RK ribbon
    i dont keep the helmet on there all the time or the ubergrosse just for some pics

Also is it okay to keep the Parras in the stands on to case like that or should i just place in the case?
    My small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awards
    Last edited by ironcross13; 08-02-2015 at 12:03 AM.

Hi Martin, great to see that you are adding excellent pieces to your collection. If I might be of some help, I reckon the badges look much better in the case, without that stand, Best Regards, Juan

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi Martin, great to see that you are adding excellent pieces to your collection. If I might be of some help, I reckon the badges look much better in the case, without that stand, Best Regards, Juan
    Hi Juan thanks for the kind comment
    Yeah they do actually look better heres a pic.
    My small collection of awards

MAP
    ?

Can't believe I missed this the first time around.

You really do have a very high quality collection. Like the dot 44 (as well as the paras of course). Was looking at it myself.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Michael, its still tiny but getting better as is my knowledge of TR items.
    I just love SS uniforms and everything SS, so hope to add more SS items and more Parra's.

Best Martin

ive added some more pics of my SS tunic heres some pics under a different light and looks much better the flash and really bright light dont do it justice, makes it look really faded

I think it looks much better here

My small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awardsMy small collection of awards
    Last edited by ironcross13; 08-06-2015 at 06:00 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Hi Michael, its still tiny but getting better as is my knowledge of TR items.
    I just love SS uniforms and everything SS, so hope to add more SS items and more Parra's.

Best Martin
    Pretty soon you will need another one or two of those IKEA cases. Start planning where you are going to put them!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast