Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My Small collection finally together

Article about: Looks great Jason, looking forward to seeing it mate!

Default Re: My Small collection finally together

Thanks for all the compliments guys, glad you like it!

Dean, yep its a monsin Nagant M91/30 russian manufacture though, 1942 dated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Small collection finally together
    P
    Many

Very nice collection and display I would like to have a similar one some day as of now most of mine is in my closet or stored away unfortunately. Thanks for posting I might try to incorporate my collection as a display in my room now... Btw very nice aircraft displays. -Ben

Great collection, Jason... I noticed that the M1911 hip holsters are not empty!!! Can we see the occupants ?...
    Best regards, Thanos.

Very Nice Mate, but the collection will grow and you will have to move out of the room hehhehehe

Nice spotting Thanos! Although I would love to say in the 1918 dated holster is a nice original 1911 its just a denix repo Keeps the shape in the holster though!

I know Rene I will be evicted one day because of the growing collection! My wife keeps saying "where will you put this new piece", and I always say I will find room

Jase, if your having dramas storing your stuff please don't hesitate to give me a ring, I am more than happy to take your overflow to my place for ......er.....safe keeping?

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Nice spotting Thanos! Although I would love to say in the 1918 dated holster is a nice original 1911 its just a denix repo Keeps the shape in the holster though!

I know Rene I will be evicted one day because of the growing collection! My wife keeps saying "where will you put this new piece", and I always say I will find room
    Wish you luck in finding an original M1911 or M1911A1...
    As for wifes, they're the same nomatter the latitude or longitude...
    Regards, Thanos.

Just an update for everyone. While the main parts of the room are the same, some shelves have moved around and some parts have disappeared, being replace with some other bits.

Biggest one is the Deac M1 Carbine for the Denix M1 Garand. Also the US shelf is being sold as we speak(can be seen in earlier pics) and has been replaced with WW2 Soviet, with plenty more on the way since the picture. Also have the relic Boys AT rifle behind the Arisaka up the top of the cupboard!

If there is anything people would want some closer pics of just ask

Cheers
    Jason

My Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally togetherMy Small collection finally together

Looking good Jase, very nice mate!

?

Very nice displays!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast