Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items

Article about: Outstanding !!! Nick

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Since most of my collection is based on family members who served in the TR, I have a small collection of Luft. Flak items. This collection was started due to the fact that my mother's brother served there. The first photo is one of my uncle.
    Ralph.
    Attachment 590616
    Here are some of the items that I have collected in this area. Although I do not believe he was awarded the Luft. Flak badge, it is hard not to like them.
    Attachment 590621Attachment 590622Attachment 590623Attachment 590624
    Also in the back ground is a dish given to me by my mother. Please excuse the flash as it is difficult to capture the details in this corner of my room.
    Attachment 590625Attachment 590626
    And the visor.
    Attachment 590628Attachment 590629
    I hope you enjoy this little corner of my room.
    Ralph.
    Nicely displayed Ralph the small space sets it off for me with out a doubt an eye catcher.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items
    P
    Many

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Outstanding !!!

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nicely displayed Ralph the small space sets it off for me with out a doubt an eye catcher.

Regards Mark K
    Thanks Mark!
    Glad you like it. Most of my themed collecting is relegated to a small space. Each branch has it's own shelf in my Detolf. It leaves more space to collect other things.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

[QUOTE=rbminis;1021984]Thank you Daniel!
    There is another one or two.
    I don't want to post all at once otherwise I will have nothing left to show.
    Ralph.

Oh Ralph you tease

I forgot to add, here is another photo of my uncle. I also have this tunic. Sorry for the poor photos but they are not mine, they are the seller's. I have not taken any better ones yet.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items   My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items  

My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items   My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items  

My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items   My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items  

My Small collection of Luft. Flak Items  

?

Nice items and well displayed Ralph and so good to be able to relate them to a family member.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice items and well displayed Ralph and so good to be able to relate them to a family member.
    Thank you Adrian!
    Ralph.

I really like the personal approch ;-)
    Very nice stuff !

Mfg
    Marc

Quote by unimarc View Post
    I really like the personal approch ;-)
    Very nice stuff !

Mfg
    Marc
    Thank you Marc!
    Ralph.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3