Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

My SS Wall

Article about: I have been collecting WWII militaria for one year now. Its a great way to bring history alive and in front of you. My first exposure to this time in our recent past was in college with a hi

My SS WallHad not noticed that this here spelled out as "Welt"....?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS Wall
    P
    Many

Bravo, Dr. CHM. Your collection has developed well. Imagine how happy you would be with 28 (twenty eight) more black tunics and Maentel and about 60 (sixty) or more black and grey peaked caps. !!!!!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Bravo, Dr. CHM. Your collection has developed well. Imagine how happy you would be with 28 (twenty eight) more black tunics and Maentel about 60 (sixty) or more black and grey peaked caps. !!!!!

Thank you FB. I would be thrilled to have that many nice tunics, but my significant other, she would likely smother me with them in my sleep.

Best,

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you FB. I would be thrilled to have that many nice tunics, but my significant other, she would likely smother me with them in my sleep.

Best,

CMH

No one wants any domestic chaos, but foetid woolens embody a kind of sublime joy and my collection needs a good warden like you.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My SS WallHad not noticed that this here spelled out as "Welt"....?
    Hi FB, perhaps this was a spelling mistake, I was actually discussing this tunic and cuff title with Robert H this morning.

My SS Wall
    Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Hi FB, perhaps this was a spelling mistake, I was actually discussing this tunic and cuff title with Robert H this morning.
    You want to buy it, perhaps?

It is mine. You can have it and the twenty seven others. It has a perfect provenance. My thanks to Joe B.

My SS Wallor you can try to secure this, but it is in the Zeughaus in Berlin and likely not for sale. And it needs a proper cuff title.

I am slowly coming to the thought that there is less of this stuff out there than I once assumed, as it is beginning to reappear more frequently.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Attachment 832218Attachment 832219Attachment 832221Attachment 832222Attachment 832223Attachment 832224Attachment 832225Attachment 832226Attachment 832227Attachment 832230Attachment 832231Attachment 832232Attachment 832233Attachment 832234Attachment 832228Attachment 832229

Each piece holds such interesting details and little obscure markings that take a whole lot of time and group effort to figure out. How bizarre, that some, including myself, delve this deeply into understanding a manufacturing process of a vanquished enemy that, in the grand scheme of things, matters very little. For me, these are the riddles, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma that FB reminds of us in many of his posts and what I spend a silly amount of time pursuing. I can not say why, however, I like the challenge in figuring out in what manner these little details associated with these items played a role. Picayune details of a distant time.

CMH
    Bravo. I share your interest. We have made this site into the locale in which such inquiry operates at the level and in the manner that it deserves. We constrain the knee slapping and rabbit punches to a minimum, with the
    the results being your collection, and others of similar grade. Fifteen years of struggle and heart break have been associated with this effort, but the results speak for themselves.

?

i search a SS Dienstrock too. Mannschaft.- not Offizier. But where can i buy it? Im not a American.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast