Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Third Reich Collection of Three Years

Article about: Hello all, As a young collector progress is slow so it’s not much for three years compared to others but there are some nice pieces. This is by no means my full collection as I’ve been colle

Looks good to me. I only find interest in a few items here though. I suggest you don't put a lot of money into gear. Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Third Reich Collection of Three Years
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Personally I prefer to collect Field Gear of the Heer and medals in general so that is what I will put my money towards, we all have our preferences.

Regards,
    Bodhi

Great Collection. Keep finding treasures..
    Thanks for sharing.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

If it’s alright I am going to use my German collection thread as a way to document my collections growth, every time I add something to the collection I will post an image up here. Starting with my helmet cover on this post. I have bought an A-Frame but it’s coming international so I may be a few weeks until I post that here. I’m not asking for any replies but you are welcome to if you feel like it.

PS: if for some reason I can’t or am not allowed to do this I will just stop after this post.

Regards,
    Bodhi

?

Great collection so far, I started when I was 15ish-almost 16, though I wish I started sooner! And just like you I also gravitated towards medals but after getting burned a few times I've moved on too headgear/uniforms. Good luck with your future collecting!

Well I may or may not of forgot about this until today but as I said I’m going to continue adding my latest pickups, instead of doing it individually I will just stick it all together in a group and say what it all is. This is everything that I’ve added this year. I’ve had a job since the end of last year and I’ve been able to hold it through quarantine so it’s allowed me to buy higher quality items for the collection. I think I’ll do these little updates every six months so I don’t have two or three items in an update. Hope you enjoy!

Edit: I completely forgot about the A-Frame some how (probably because it was buried in a box) I was going to redo the whole picture but I have to go to work soon so I just added the picture I already took.

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

Early 1936 dated Gas Mask and Canister
    Reversible Splinter/Snow Camouflage Helmet Cover
    CFL 39 Mess Kit
    Reversible Splinter/Snow Camouflaged Mittens
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern
    Kriegsverdienstmedaille
    Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42"
    Zeltbahn Tie rope
    Late War A-Frame

Last edited by BodhiEtheridge; 06-30-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I like the black wound badge in cloth, I wouldn't hesitate to add one to my collection.
    Ralph.
    I've NEVER, ever seen a cloth wound badge!!! .... tell me more please?

More cool items Bodhi! I’d forgotten how nice your collection was but was reminded by by having another look. You’re really picking up some very nice items.

Andy

Excellent thread Bodhi, it's great seeing other young folk like myself getting into collecting, and starting as early as you did with this much passion is bound to have promising results in the future. Some very neat and interesting items there. I was planning on doing my own thread similar to this and you positing this has given me a kick in the backside to getting around to doing it!

Many thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing your collection grow
    Regards
    Hetz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast