Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)

Article about: Wanted to share the current status of my WW2 German Infantry display with you while it’s in its best state: Freshly dusted off and rearranged! :-) There are 2 ”placeholders” / reproduc

Default My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)

Wanted to share the current status of my WW2 German Infantry display with you while it’s in its best state: Freshly dusted off and rearranged!

There are 2 ”placeholders” / reproductions in these pictures: The M43 Cap & the Knight’s Cross (not trying to fool anyone; just there until I find the right original items).

Plan for the future is to get some mannequins and dress a Zeltbahn Infantry Machine Gunner, Wintercoat Rifleman & a Officer, but that’ll have to wait until I have a dedicated war room (and a officer’s tunic along with a wintercoat). In the meantime I’m collecting all the items I need for the future display!

There’s also a small shelf of Soviet era items in there as a bonus.

Hope you like it, let me know if there’s something you would like to see close-ups of!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)
    P
    Many

The pictures!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)   My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)  

My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)   My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)  

My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)   My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)  

My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)  

A small display update already!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My updated WW2 Wehrmacht Heer Infantry Display (mainly)