Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!

Article about: Hello forum. I am The Vietnam war era collector. I want to show you my Vietnam war era Cavalry manikin. All item on it are original genue. There will be a lot of fotos. thanks for viewing an

?

Some smokes with vietnam lighter was brought by me from vets wife estate, will post more soon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!   My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!
    P
    Many

Great VN items! Keep the photos coming thanks
    Jason

Very nice display..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

CBH
    ?

Welcome to the Forum Garand , great collection you have .

?

Lets Continue USARV Jacket with incountry made patches
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!   My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!  

?

M1952 Patrol cap with boonie hat and Rare Original CORRECT Vietnam era Sun Wind and dust goggles. Notice that original goggles have straps through the lenses!!! Googles that have Not straps through the lenses are NOT vietnam and also 1974 dated googles are NOT VIETNAM.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!  

?

Vietnam Edged weapons with correct KA-BARS stamp (US CAMILLUS NY) notice that CAMILLUS KA-BARS rejected NY letters after 1973 only US CAMILLUS NY stamp are genue for Vietnam era, simple US CAMILLUS stamp KABARS are post vietnam

?

Another pilot survival fighting knife 1971 dated with later (metal plate) sheath

?

M1956 belt with DAVIS BELT BUCKLE

?

M5 Garand and M7 M16A1 bayonet,
    Other items I will continue posting soon thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vietnam war era minikin cavalry display!  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast