Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

my world helmet collection

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Great collection there mate, first photo top left splinter camo, is that Bulgarian?.. hi gunny ,yes your spot on bulgarian m51

Default Re: my world helmet collection

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Great collection there mate, first photo top left splinter camo, is that Bulgarian?..
    hi gunny ,yes your spot on bulgarian m51
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my world  helmet collection
    P
    Many

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    Wow James, stunning mate. I never knew you were into the dark side (German) so much! That Adrian is a one looker mate, great stuff! Well done.

Andy

ps,

Do you find yourself continually re-arranging, or is that just me?
    hi andy ,thanks for the nice compliments ,im afraid i have been seduced by the dark side the past couple of months ,they are my yin to my yang lol i use to be terrible moving helmets around like i had an ocd ,but know im pretty much contented with the positioning its best if i just let them be now for my own sanity ,regards james
    Regards James

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Your relic helmets look terrific! I've always liked the way you built the shelves into the wall...
    cheers, Glenn
    thanks glenn im really pleased you dropped by to have a look friend ,regards james
    Regards James

Quote by helmetone View Post
    James, great collection and very good use of space in a small room. Is it possible to get a panoramic photo of the room to see the entire layout?
    hi todd thanks for the nice feedback ,i will certainly take some panoramics soon as i can ,i will add them onto this thread ,kind regards james
    Regards James

\
    Quote by Opex View Post
    Outstanding James, as ever your collection is diverse and fantastically displayed.

I always have a twinge of envy, for your display shelving, my lids are all stacked up in boxes and crates,and have to dig them out to admire them.
    many thanks opex im humbled ,this is a nice complement from a fellow lid collector and it means a lot
    Last edited by James C; 01-27-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Regards James

?

Home made display are the best,yours is well put together.

A great collection. I imagine collecting such a wide variety of helmets must be fun, as I see relatively inexpensive helmets and super high end helmets offered up for sale. With a collection like that I imagine you can spend a little or a lot depending upon the budget. It looks great.

i totally agree frank ,there's a huge broad range of post war helmets and in my opinion special in there own right ,i just cant stick to one genre of helmet as most collectors do ,there's so much diversity on offer and each tells its own tale in history ,glad you like what you see .regards james
    Regards James

Well done

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

pity you don't live near me I have some civilian sevice helmets looking for a home.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast