Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

my world helmet collection

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Great collection there mate, first photo top left splinter camo, is that Bulgarian?.. hi gunny ,yes your spot on bulgarian m51

Default Re: my world helmet collection

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Oh wow, guess I missed those. lol!

How many WWII-era M1's do you own?
    hi obkrieger ,no worries mate about the missing m1's there must of been to many helmets to look at in one go ,ive got a relic McCord which is the netted one with the gogles and the next one to it on the right is my ww2 period schlueter this was an interesting one as it was unissued untill the 1980's ive done a seperate thread on this one a little while back ,after that i have my vietnam m1c which has a korean war period shell ,hope this helps ,regards james
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my world  helmet collection
    P
    Many

Both incredible and inspiering James, well done my friend! I see so many thing that are on our wish list. You have really gone out of you way with your attention to detail and dressing each helmet in period cover and accessories. I will show the kid when he gets home from shool, which should be any moment!

James I have admired you collection photo's before and you do it again this time

Thank you for showing this all to us, and you've got one of the most beautiful home display, these helmet deserve a nice spot and be gazed at.

My helmets were stack on each other and as the collection grows I feel more the need to display them better than stacking on one on another on the closet. So I have post a photo and its a beginning of my own home display that I am building now at the moment. I make a shelf for all my helmets in the living room. Its not as nice as yours James but I am pleased enough... when its done I post more photo's.

Anyway keep up the good work its already looking like a little personal museum

greetzzzmy world  helmet collection

HC

many thanks HC and russ for dropping by i know how much you two appreciate the broader range of world helmets more than other collectors ,your room looks very interesting hc and im also liking the way your lids are displayed over head on the shelving ,you can admire yours just as well ,keep up the good work too ,regards james
    Regards James

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Great collection there mate, first photo top left splinter camo, is that Bulgarian?..
    hi gunny ,here's that bulgarian m51 in more detail ,its unissued and in great condition dated 1981 and i believe the three colour splinter pattern cammo was a design based on the ww2 german wehrmacht's regards james my world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collectionmy world  helmet collection
    Regards James

Quote by col james View Post
    many thanks HC and russ for dropping by i know how much you two appreciate the broader range of world helmets more than other collectors ,your room looks very interesting hc and im also liking the way your lids are displayed over head on the shelving ,you can admire yours just as well ,keep up the good work too ,regards james
    You too thanks James... Yes indeed I, never understood why people focus too much on one theme, I always do my best to see the wider picture with everything. But that's how it should be with everything in life. Not only with helmets

Anyway's my helmet display shelf is ready, looks great but never thought that they would eat so much space.

Greets

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4