Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My WW2 collection

Article about: Ive deceided to start my own blog with original stuff ive received over the years,mostly photos,technics and documents,from wehrmacht and allies.. Its not everything uploaded yet,but definet

?

Default My WW2 collection

Ive deceided to start my own blog with original stuff ive received over the years,mostly photos,technics and documents,from wehrmacht and allies..
    Its not everything uploaded yet,but definetly worth a try...
    link is
    Vintage-Militaria.com

waiting for feedback :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 collection
    P
    Many

Nice Blog ! ;-)

like the Gedenkhalle book !

?

thanks,new content will be uploaded today

A good start. It gets very addictive writing blog posts- I have been writing mine for two years now. https://hatchfive.wordpress.com
    You will be amazed at the interesting feedback and opportunities that will come your way as it becomes established- I have been contacted by journalists, given opportunities to buy rare items that would never normally come on the market and even been sent parcels of militaria just because someone thought they would go to an appreciative home.
    Good luck and keep writing

Simply wow Warspite, i took a look inside your blog and seems to be made in a very professional way.

?

Oh,thats cool..hope i will get contaced soon too

Quote by LEPRECHAUN View Post
    Simply wow Warspite, i took a look inside your blog and seems to be made in a very professional way.
    Thanks Leprechaun, it didn't start out as polished. I look at my early posts and they're not brilliant. Like anything the more you write the easier and better it becomes (hopefully).

Indeed and also to look at the objects and write it's a wonderful exercise to understand better and better the history behind every single piece. I used to collect and store items for many years but i was not feeling satisfied. Since i started to make exhibitions and write about history and historical items i feel much more better . Unfortunately my job takes me much time, i would like to do this more and more. I have nice contacts at the IWM museum if you will need anything for your researches, a friend of mine donated almost all his collection to IWM some years ago.