Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My WW2 Collection So Far

Article about: I will keep it. My mum is the manager of a charity shop and gets handed in some interesting stuff I got the medal from her work, a box full with hundreds if not a thousand stamps, old coins

Default Re: My WW2 Collection So Far

I will keep it. My mum is the manager of a charity shop and gets handed in some interesting stuff I got the medal from her work, a box full with hundreds if not a thousand stamps, old coins etc. it's great! Lol

I bought the cross on eBay. I've always wanted one and wanted to make a memorial display as I have polish Jewish ancestory. I don't read polish so I'm not sure what the Id card says. I might message one of the polish members here and see if they can help me out. It was made to honour inmates of the concentration camps. I want to get a few other camp pieces like photos and patches and maybe an armband but I've been told they are very hard to come by.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 Collection So Far
    P
    Many

And very expensive aswell, I think alot of it was destroyed due to the diseases things.

Yeah, if I can find some cheap repos it'll still make a nice display

My new buys, All I need now is the Air Crew Medal, but that is some serious saving for that!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 Collection So Far  

?

Nice collection

I love collecting stamps so I thought I'd share my Third Reich stamps I have. I also collect coins from time to time and found this.

My WW2 Collection So FarMy WW2 Collection So Far

Very nice medals!! I also love collecting stamps! I recently gave my original set of 4 Reinhard Heydrich stamps to a friend for his birthday! Got them a long time ago.

?

Quote: " I've never seen an Auschwitz medal before..."

Same here! I've never seen an Auschwitz medal. Did all survivors get one? Nice collection, by the way.

Mike C., I have a Heydrich stamp too. You should have kept those. You might be able to find more. Were they the death mask ones?
    Dean.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Quote: " I've never seen an Auschwitz medal before..."

Same here! I've never seen an Auschwitz medal. Did all survivors get one? Nice collection, by the way.

Mike C., I have a Heydrich stamp too. You should have kept those. You might be able to find more. Were they the death mask ones?
    Dean.

It was mainly Polish inmates of Nazi German concentration camps, including but not limited to Auschwitz but it was possible to award it to foreigners in special cases. I want to try and trace the man on the I'd card and see if I can find out who he was.

Nice collection of Unique items. timothy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast