Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My ww2 German and British Collection

Article about: Hi ive just signed up to this forum and wanted to show you my collection to start with. Ive been collecting for 10 years and im only 25. I'm currently looking out for a ww2 RAF Air Ranks vis

?

Default My ww2 German and British Collection

Hi ive just signed up to this forum and wanted to show you my collection to start with. Ive been collecting for 10 years and im only 25. I'm currently looking out for a ww2 RAF Air Ranks visor or side cap but saddly they are proving very hard to find so if there is someone who may have one or knows anyone who does for sale i would greatly appreciate any information. hope you enjoy the pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My ww2 German and British Collection   My ww2 German and British Collection  

My ww2 German and British Collection   My ww2 German and British Collection  

My ww2 German and British Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My ww2 German and British Collection
    P
    Many

What an impressive collection

Welcome to the forum

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Very nice collection!

If I come across a cap I will drop you a line.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thankyou both for your replys and that would great if you could Ade, much appreciated. I also have a collection of ww1 german/prussian headgear but didn't photograph them including my great grandads gorget.

Welcome to the Forum, and thanks for sharing your treasures with us...very impressive!
    cheers, Glenn

Welcome to the forum mate Nice collection..is that a British field marshal visor in the second photo?

CBH
    ?

Welcome to the Forum , some great items you have . Also please post your WWI items .

?

Yes it's named and dated MAJ. GEN. Mccraken 1918 and that's his tin. Managed to get a few pictures of him aswell.

?

Glad to have you here friend. You have a nice collection.

you are doing well.welcome here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast