Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

My ww2 militaria - 2011

Article about: New Today - 7. June!!!! WOUND BADGE IN SILVER 1939 This wound badge in silver I got for free It is marked: "127"

?

Default Re: My ww2 militaria - 2011

I am also from Norway and admire your amazing collection and I'm checking out the movies now.
    Of pure curiosity, for how long have you been collecting and circa how much money have you spent in total?

And is the gas mask can on the picture above with the original painting intact? If so, it's really one of a kind!

I am way to young to be a big collector, yet, so I guess that i still have to dream on :P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My ww2 militaria  - 2011
    P
    Many

It`s getting full...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My ww2 militaria  - 2011   My ww2 militaria  - 2011  

Hello Kevlar, welcome to the forum! It’s nice to see more Norwegians on the forum!
    Thanks, I have been collecting for as long as I can remember, but I would say about 15 years...
    But its the last 3 years that I have really put my wallet in to it How much money have I spent?
    Hmm, I don’t want to know the answer to that question.

What about you, how long have you been collecting?

?

Thanks!

Not long, just getting started. The only original thing I got yet is a thin one-sided "newspaper" (flygeblad), but I don't remember the english name from 20. april 1945, on Hitlers 56 birthday.
    I really regret that i didn't bought a gas mask for 700 NOK just before christmas, but in the future I will buy things from WW2 right the way to hopefully get a solid collection in the future

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My ww2 militaria  - 2011  

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    My ww2 militaria  - 2011

The plucky Norwegian prisoners attempt to build an escape glider was soon foiled by the Germans......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Kevlar
    Any start is a good start. I’m looking forward to see your collection grow, keep us posted!
    A word of advice, buy books and do your research before spending to much money. There is a lot of good information on this forum, use it. Post photos of items you want to buy in the forum before you buy them. There are a lot of good people here that can give you opinions on authenticity. Fakes and reproductions can sometimes fool even the most experienced collector. Knowledge is power in this hobby, you can avoid fakes but also find originals that other people think are fakes.

What do you want to collect, do you have a category?
    Helmets, uniforms, medals, German, Norwegian or simply just anything or everything?

Ha ha ha, good one Big Ned!!

Me - Küstenartillerie :P
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My ww2 militaria  - 2011  

?

Thanks for the advice
    I am mostly interested in the German things, mostly uniforms (with the medals, nazi eagle and the "salad" on it) and tank + tank equipment and accessories.
    I have always wanted a tank shell. Do you know where to get a original tank shell? German type is prefered. With the shell and projectile of course, I don't know if it's legal with the firing pin and the powder inside?
    If yes, about how much is the price on these tank rounds circa?

And by the way, another great picture above, keep it posting!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22