Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nasjonal Samling Collection

Article about: Evening! I thought some members might be interested in seeing some items from the collaborator Norwegian Nasjonal Samling party government of WWII. This stuff is fairly tough to find outside

RMD
    ?

Man, Brig, this collection is amazing! I especially like the cap emblem of the Rikshird.

Very, very cool stuff! Thanks' for taking the time to post the photos and descriptions

Take care.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nasjonal Samling Collection
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    What a great collection Brig ! It's grown since the last time you posted a few pictures. I particularly like the "Norsk-Tysk Selskap" elliptical stickpin. Any chance of taking closeup photo's of the pin ? I've only seen them in a book and like to see one in a real photograph for future reference. I'd eventually like to add one to my stick pins.
    Thanks, Al.
    Here is the photo from the sale to hold you over until I can take some full shots...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nasjonal Samling Collection  

MAP
    ?

Very nice stuff.

Nice to see items like this. A nice break from the norm.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Picked this up a month or two ago originally for my A-SS display, but since it lacks a tag, decided it would be better for a GSSN display.

GSSN used imported German A-SS shoulder straps. It is the only piece of insignia that was never produced in Norway at all, at least that I have been able to surmise
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nasjonal Samling Collection   Nasjonal Samling Collection  

?

Sorry I haven't been around the forum much these past couple months, I was working a deal for awhile and wanted to avoid the temptation of spending my play money. Managed to picked up a bunch of new stuff, I will post more as I get a chance to take better photos, but just wanted to post a teaser for now...

And, a teaser for Aldo...

?

Wow,some great stuff there!! I dont have too much NS stuff yet but was lucky enought to get this ultra rare Hirdvaktbataljon / SS-Wachtbattalion belt and buckle last year. Used by a guard in the infamous SS-Lager Botn in Northern Norway.

Nasjonal Samling Collection Nasjonal Samling Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

?

A couple of membership badges. The left is unmarked, the right is sterling by the firm of David Anderson in Oslo...

And some stickpins, known as the "louse" among Norwegians of the era due to the party's unpopularity. Left one is sterling with the bird hallmark of Brodrene Mylius...

?

Wow Brig, you’ve done really well. I’m impressed with the stickpins you’ve acquired. Keep em coming!

?

Enlisted female sidecap button with dual prongs for a member of the Arbeidstjenesten (AT), the Norwegian version of RAD...male devices used spades rather than wheat

?

More images of the Norsk-Tysk Selskap...

Of course, the youth Norsk-Tysk pin popped up for sale 2 days after I finished the deal for a bunch of stuff so I was tapped! Timing is everything I guess

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast