Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new collectors finds

Article about: Pretty new to this but this is my german collection so far got most of it from my local antique shop.

Default new collectors finds

Pretty new to this but this is my german collection so far got most of it from my local antique shop.
    new collectors finds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new collectors finds
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. Nice way to start off your collection. Would be nice if you could post these separately. Especially for me the Camo M16/18

We will be more than happy to provide some feedback on these items.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good start !

?

Welcome TankRuler1945! Thanks for sharing
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Welcome to the forum!!! you will find some of the best people on this planet here.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

thanks guys! the helmet is from my aunt and it's a WWI helmet her step father brought it back from WWI, the flag and eagle are from a ladie whos dad was in the 2nd armored and fought from north Africa to Germany! the pin photos and stamps are all from the antique shop!

Hi and welcome!

The helmet is very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice start!

Yes close ups of the envelopes and photos would be good

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

All looks nice good start! timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by tankruler1945 View Post
    thanks guys! the helmet is from my aunt and it's a WWI helmet her step father brought it back from WWI, the flag and eagle are from a ladie whos dad was in the 2nd armored and fought from north Africa to Germany! the pin photos and stamps are all from the antique shop!
    Does the helmet still have a liner and or chinstrap? Do you know if it is an M16, M17 or M18?

Would be great if you took some nice pictures in natural light (outside without direct sunlight) and posted in a new separate thread.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast