Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Custom German Medals Display

Article about: Hi Guys - I do a lot of woodworking around my small WW2 collection. I just started to collect German Medals/Decorations and thought I'd take a shot at coming up with a new display for them.

Default New Custom German Medals Display

Hi Guys - I do a lot of woodworking around my small WW2 collection. I just started to collect German Medals/Decorations and thought I'd take a shot at coming up with a new display for them. As I'm sure you will notice, I don't actually have an EK1 (it's an EK2) nor a Panzer Assault Badge in the display as labeled....only because I don't have either yet Once I do they will have a nice home waiting for them.

As you can see, I built in some battery operated LED lights which are fun to play with and change the colors....the red looks particularly sinister, although the iphone camera doesn't handle the photographing them very well. My FB page where I have all of my displays: https://www.facebook.com/CustomHistoricalDisplays/

Scott

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Custom German Medals Display
    P
    Many

Scott, looks pretty nice, a real lil artwork.

?

Nice display. Really attractive.

One tiny little suggestion. You have accidently put a police cap badge in your Panzer Assault Badge spot.

Thanks Steve! - Unfortunately I don't own a Panzer badge yet which is why I have this "place holder" in there until I bought one. The EK1 is also an EK2 for now. I mentioned it in the description because I knew the experts here wouldn't take long to notice :-)

MAP
    ?

That is awesome. Really. Those LED lights are over the top!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Just a suggestion: A German eagle head would look really cool above the EK1 in the middle.

I considered the Eagle's Head :-)

Nice unique display. timothy

Very innovative

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

That is custom for sure!! Nice craftsmanship. How did u do the lettering?

Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast