Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New Custom German Medals Display

Article about: Hi Guys - I do a lot of woodworking around my small WW2 collection. I just started to collect German Medals/Decorations and thought I'd take a shot at coming up with a new display for them.

Thanks Steve! I have a homemade CNC machine that I use to cut the letters and then I fill them in with a liquid epoxy. It's the cleanest and longest lasting method I have found.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Custom German Medals Display
    P
    Many

Hi Scott / ndvermin, can you upload the pictures to the forum, rather than to a photo sharing site please as I'm unable to get to these sites?

Thanks in advance

New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    "Per Ardua"

Hi Paul - Thank you for the heads up! I didn't realize these might not be visible for some people. I will gladly upload these when I get back to my office after work. In the meantime if you are interested my website has all of my current WW2 projects including this new one. historical-displays. Thanks again

Default Photos Uploaded Directly to Forum

Hi Folks - In case these weren't working for some people - I've uploaded them directly to the forum - Hopefully this works New Custom German Medals DisplayNew Custom German Medals DisplayNew Custom German Medals DisplayNew Custom German Medals DisplayNew Custom German Medals DisplayNew Custom German Medals Display

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2