Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Display case

Article about: Bravo !

?

Default New Display case

I was at Ikea a few days ago and I saw this new display case. It was marked as being a new item. I wish it was a little deeper so regular bayonet would fit like the shorter style. Helmets and visors also look good but my pickelhaubs are to tall to fit.

Kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Display case   New Display case  

New Display case   New Display case  

New Display case   New Display case  

New Display case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Display case
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Display case

Very nice.
    chris

I know this model, its very cool.
    Good purchase.
    Cheers
    Nuno

That's a nice display case is that a lock fitted with it or did you purchase that separately

Nice display case From my own experience I just want to say be wary of condensation build up when the glass doors are closed. Nothing more irritating than looking at your collection after a couple of months and seeing those little flakes of rust starting to form.

?

Hello.

The case came with the lock. There was also a tall matching glass tower. It is about double the cost of the ikea cases so many people use.

I live in a dry climate so I have never really had much of a problem with rust. I'm sure collectors that have to deal with high humidity have a lot more problems.

Kirby

Nice case, I am definatly getting one of these, maybe run some lighting strips across the back edge, it would look really great to have the detolf display cases on either side, too bad the flower pattern on the bottom isnt shaped like iron crosses instead lol

Congrats!
    Nothing shows off a collection more than a nice display case.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Very nice display case, i was thinking about getting the one that stood up. There is this new thing at ikea i forgot what it was called, but they are led strips that have a color changing wheel so you can change the lighting color in your display case.
    Ryan

I bought the non-color changing strip lights but have yet to see how they will look in the Detolf case, I don't want to see too many wires running all over the place.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast