Article about: Bravo !

Default Re: New Display case

Nice looking display!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Display case
    P
    Many

Hey glenn they do not look too bad in a detolf, I put mine in a square pattern at the top and ran the wire out of the hole provided, then down the back corner of the case with small pieces of double sided foam tape, it stays mostly concealed and does not distract at all and looks great at night:-)

Great looking display case. Wish I had room for another one in my war room.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Hey glenn they do not look too bad in a detolf, I put mine in a square pattern at the top and ran the wire out of the hole provided, then down the back corner of the case with small pieces of double sided foam tape, it stays mostly concealed and does not distract at all and looks great at night:-)
    I'd like to see some photos of how that looks if you have any!

i would use the case for guns, mannequins for uniforms and shadow boxs for patches if i was you

just incredible...

I'd like to see some photos of how that looks if you have any!
    Ask and ye shall receive, Here are some shots of the lighting, the first one is just a head on shot, the second is looking up into the case, the third is the wire running out of the provided hole, and the last photo is the wire secured to the back edge of the case........after that all you have to do is figure out where your plugging it in at and how to conceal that wire, which mine is behind a couch, try to plug it into an outlet that works off a wall switch or you will have to use the light strip switch provided and figure out where to put that also! hope this helps! also try not to clutter up the top shelves too much, the more stuff you put on them the less light that reaches down to the bottom. you really only have one wire to worry about hiding.
    John
    New Display caseNew Display caseNew Display caseNew Display case

Looks great! I was thinking about trying to place one strip at the top front or top rear of each layer of the shelf to try and illuminate the whole display case.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive, Here are some shots of the lighting, the first one is just a head on shot, the second is looking up into the case, the third is the wire running out of the provided hole, and the last photo is the wire secured to the back edge of the case........after that all you have to do is figure out where your plugging it in at and how to conceal that wire, which mine is behind a couch, try to plug it into an outlet that works off a wall switch or you will have to use the light strip switch provided and figure out where to put that also! hope this helps! also try not to clutter up the top shelves too much, the more stuff you put on them the less light that reaches down to the bottom. you really only have one wire to worry about hiding.
    John
    New Display caseNew Display caseNew Display caseNew Display case
    That's an excellent display John,looks like the SA officers gone night clubbing!!! Leon.

Super collection of dress bayonets and other nice display case they cuy down on dust collection also timothy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast