Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

Article about: Hello all! I realize I have already posted today, but more post will be showing as I constantly have the thought of taking pictures and posting them here. These photos linked are the beginni

?

Default Re: New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

Our group is a Chicagland/Northern suburbs/Wisconsin. We do most of the big reenactments in the area including Rockford, actually i just got back from the Peoria reenactment yesterday. Our group is third army but we also do 2nd armored.
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)
    P
    Many

?

Very cool, is there a website I might be able to check out? I would be fairly interested in joining given the requirements and more information. Unless this is a private club?

?

Exclamation Re: New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

Hello everyone! Here is some more of the collection! Sorry if there is any repeats! I will be taking more pictures of some individual items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)   New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)  

New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)   New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)  

New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)  

?

Exclamation Re: New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

More pictures, specifically of a korean war U.S. Officers mess kit. Some of these little toy soldiers I thought were kinda cool, being from the era of WW2. The greenish ones are russian and the blue ones carrying the rifles are U.S. Marines. There are also some postcards from WW2 pictured here.New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)New Member: Sharing my Items! Would like opinions :)

great looking stuff you have there.. Welcome to the forum and keep up the collecting.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Welcome to the forum, the least i can say is that i am really impressed, you have made an impressive start well done!

Welcome Ryan and may I say im almost a little bit jealous but in a nice way.....you have such a great and varied collection for someone who is only 15 years young.its refreshing to see someone who has chosen a differant route to adulthood by means of focusing so much on something your obviously so passinate about,and you have the greatest gift of all your age,as time is still on your side so to be able to continue to amass so much more to your already great collection,the biggest regret I ever had was not starting so much younger now with other commitments time has passed me buy.keep driving your passion along.with regards............Jake.

wellcome to the forum.great items you have.thanks for sharing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4