Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

newly built showcase

Article about: hi guys i have almost finished making my showcase to show off my TR bits so i thought i would give you a look and see what you think hope you like it thanks for now Ronnie Ps the ss caps are

Default newly built showcase

hi guys i have almost finished making my showcase to show off my TR bits so i thought i would give you a look and see what you think hope you like it thanks for now
    Ronnie

Ps the ss caps are fake and so is the feldherrnhalle dagger as i cant afford real ones
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture newly built showcase  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement newly built showcase
    P
    Many

Default Re: newly built showcase

Hi Ronnie,
    there are some really nice pieces i would love to have, you have made a good showcase, the design is just right for the place it is in.
    Do you have closeups of your collection.
    dave.

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,
    there are some really nice pieces i would love to have, you have made a good showcase, the design is just right for the place it is in.
    Do you have closeups of your collection.
    dave.
    Thanks Dave, if you click on the picture a couple of times it will zoom right in for you and you should be able to see the items close up, if there is anything in particular you would like to see please say and i will try and post a pic of it for you thanks again,
    Ronnie

?

that looks superb ronnie , well done mate
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

fantastic display and some very very nice items

ronnies, this is a very nice display. I would really like to have a closer look at your daggers and the armband display please.

rgds, Ty

?

Lovely display Ronnie i see you have a nice set of naval dagger hangers just what im looking fo but the cost is ridiculous. My uncle had the hangers to the dagger ive got now but god knows what happened to them

Thanx for the comments guys Ty i will post some pics on the appropriate sections of the forum for you, davejb i know what you mean about the cost of buying hangers seperate from the dagger it is the more expensive way of purchasing them as you well know, i think the best way is to buy them all together if you can, but it cant always be the case, thanks again for your comments
    Ronnie

?

Nice build and clever use of available space, well done mate, I like it.

dave34
    ?

Wonderfull display you've done there :-)
    Looking real good.

I'm just about putting the final touch to my collectiondisplay and I'm pretty eager to show ya'll

Have to ask you one thing thou...The Feldherrn...Is it the real deal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast