Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

newly built showcase

Article about: hi guys i have almost finished making my showcase to show off my TR bits so i thought i would give you a look and see what you think hope you like it thanks for now Ronnie Ps the ss caps are

Default Re: newly built showcase

Nice one Ronnie

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement newly built showcase
    P
    Many

Quote by dave34 View Post
    Wonderfull display you've done there :-)
    Looking real good.

I'm just about putting the final touch to my collectiondisplay and I'm pretty eager to show ya'll

Have to ask you one thing thou...The Feldherrn...Is it the real deal
    Dave i can only dream about owning one but i have seen a REPLICA! (obviously a lot better than this one) on another site for $6000 thanks for the nice comments guys i will post it when display is complete cheers Ronnie

Looking forward to Part II Ron
    (Im off to get a hammock tomorrow)

dave34
    ?

I thought so too..The FHH must be the rarest "mass" produced dagger for us collectors to find...
    Does anyone know how many are known to exist in collections?
    Prices it has reached?

Cheers-dave

?

very nice view. i like your collection..

?

Props on that display, dude.

I have a penchant for rail eagles of late. That looks like a nice one. Not sure what a "Feldherrn" is. Perhaps the item on top that almost looks like a luft sword. Don't recall ever seeing anything like that one.

The best thing about your fine stuff? When my wife start to bitching I can say "at least I didn't go all out, like this guy".

Regards

Very nice display...........BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

great way to display things ronnie. looks like a very nice collection. thanks for sharing .
    andrew

love the ubout model,I also have one still works ok.

Super, you have made a very useful display area out of what could be a difficult area to make the most of.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2