Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig Tower

Article about: I picked this op last Sunday from a well known and respected "paper" dealer in Toronto It shows the "German Artillery" as well as a Signal Tower At the top of the Church.

?

Default Nice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig Tower

I picked this op last Sunday from a well known and respected "paper" dealer in Toronto
    It shows the "German Artillery" as well as a Signal Tower At the top of the Church.
    The "German Artillery" was part of the Kings German Legion which was part of Wellingtons Army ( Some also served in Canada)
    The paper is hand made and water marked.
    I Just thought it was kinda neat, I have several War of 1812 ( as we call it in Canada) in my collection, mostly dug up buttons and crossbelt plates, but I thought, What the Heck, I will get this framed...but it about 10 things down the line right now

Dean O
    Canada

Nice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig TowerNice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig TowerNice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig TowerNice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig TowerNice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig TowerNice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig Tower

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Original 1815 Pencil Sketch Of German Artillery and Sig Tower
    P
    Many

nice find.