Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Noor's Ribbon Bars Collection

Article about: Hi all, I start posting slowly here my ribbon bars collection what I have (left) and incoming. Had been done lots of corrections and changes last months. I hope it is beneficial in the futur

Noor
    ?

Default Re: Noor's Ribbon Bars Collection

Spain

Superb bar from Spain with awards from different periods. Just got it, so I have to start researching what awards on it is.

interesting device

2. # ADS

Noor
    ?

Greece

Like Rick pointed out as well - this bar is probably fake. Ribbons are way too good, combination is odd and sew bar is easy to put together.

Noor
    ?

Mongolia

I was suprised how hard is to find Mongolian bars.....

Here is, what I just picked up and made my week!

Noor
    ?

German - Federal Republic

Here is my "57 style" ribbon bars. I had more before but again, most of them I let go. I kept to myself nice examples of different pin systems, some devices and combinations with "foreign" awards.

It is interesting to see how pin-back awards and badges are moved to the ribbon bars (Wound badge/IAB/even Drivers badge).

Noor
    ?

German - Democratic Republic

Because I am not very mad about the single ribbon bars, I had managed to get only two DDR bars. No luck with bigger ones yet

Anyway, for a start I have those two.

Noor
    ?

German - Third Reich

No shame because I was before focusing only to the bars where is at least one Imperial award ribbon..... so, here is my ONLY pure TR period ribbon bar.

Noor
    ?

Austria

Here is all my different Austrian bars from pre WW1 period up to WW2. My favorite is the early ones with different reverse systems and also I like nice and heavy swords devices!

Noor
    ?

Those three ribbon bars belonged to Dr. Ernst Gärtner. He was KUK doctor of medicine, commander of mobile aid station 1.
    Very nice group with the german china medal for "foreigener" (RARE RARE RARE). Also it is probably my earliest period plastic ribbon bar!!!

Noor
    ?

German Weimar Republic

Here is some of my German bars with most common Weimar period vet awards and devices. Very interesting and messy period

Noor
    ?

German - "Old Style" bars

Here is my Germany "Old Style bars". Top bar owner was member of the Kaiser Alexander Garde-Grenadier Regiment Nr. 1, Berlin. I got it with the ribbon bow and lovely pins (thanks HG!!!!).
    South Style bar is nice war period Bavarian one where MVK is front of EK2 , next three place is from the Baden.
    Last row - on the left is civil home made bar and on the right, next Garde Grenadier bar with imperial Russia St.Stanislaus ribbon.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast