Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range

Article about: Hi all Thought I'd post this up separately to my main collection as I have just added stuff to the display and tidied it up a bit The notes have been added more to remind me where I found th

Default Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range

Hi all

Thought I'd post this up separately to my main collection as I have just added stuff to the display and tidied it up a bit

The notes have been added more to remind me where I found them more than give anyone who looks at them information

I have lined the undamaged 50's up which I think makes them look much more impressive. I've also tidied the wing nuts up a bit and brought stuff forward a tad.

I think this mini display is looking good

Hope you like it.

Steve T
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range   Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range
    P
    Many

Default Re: Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range

May as well post up the other two 'cabinets' above this one.

I am now taking up half of the garage and half of one room upstairs. The mrs wants to move house in the next year and has promised me my own war room in our new house ! AWESOME !

Anyway, the shot of the three cabinets together is for reference. It was taken prior to the bottom one being tidied and the notes being added.

I like the mini No. 36 grenade display.......makes the pieces stand out a bit better. They were kinda lost in my main display cabinet.

And I also now have a new display for the stuff found at the US medical corps dump. I've just placed a 'general' tag in there at the minute, just until I can buy some more black card.....I've run out !

Anyway. Hope you like these as well

Steve T
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range   Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range  

Default Re: Off shoot of main display - USAAF air gunnery range

Nice display ,I like those boxes.