Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

one of my rooms.

Article about: hallo, In this room I tried to put everything I have about the battle of the bulge but now there is a uniform and a detolf cabinet from wwI as well hope you like it.

Default Re: one of my rooms.

Snowshoes Ewan.

You have a great collection for a young man and very nicely displayed. Well done! The way a collection is displayed can really make or break it. Yours is tastefully done.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement one of my rooms.
    P
    Many

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    I would love to be allowed to have a whole room for my stuff. But my old woman would go mad!. Not sure why,she has a "dressing room",shoes,hair-dryers,crap,etc. Maybe one day. Stewy S
    thank goodness for me I haven't a girlfriend
    because this is not the only room in the house were I put my collection. I still have my bedroom and a smaller room next to it. and there is still some stuff in the dining room as well
    no wonder that my father sleeps on the couch

Do you have a shed? Perhaps your Dad could be moved to there? It would free up more space?

Having a "kit room" for all your collection is great.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Do you have a shed? Perhaps your Dad could be moved to there? It would free up more space?

Cheers, Ade.
    I have a shed Ade. I asked the mrs about the possibility of her clobber keeping the spiders company. But,alas the answer was "No!". She's away visiting her folks from tomorrow for a week,so i may have a change about. Stewy S

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Cheers, Ade.
    Very nice Ade

Hey Stewy, why not surprise your wife by removing her stuff out of the closet and putting up a display. If she really loves you she will understand

rgds, Ty

Great collection mate , you relize the way your going , your going to have to buy a house , keep it up , cheers Raymond

BROADSWORD
    ?

Awsome ,nice displays how many rooms have you got?

I have three rooms broadsword
    I also got my bedroom and a smaller room next to it but their I haven't anything from the second world war, I also collect everything of the belgian paratroopers. In my bedroom I put everthing of the Belgian SAS in the second worldwar. and also somethings of the resistance, I will post a picture when I have the time
    and in the diningroom I have my belgian medals and some toysoldiers but that has to come upstears

greets

?

Very nice collection .... i love SS items

Nice collection you got there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast