Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The opening front shadowbox.

Article about: Thanks to MAP for pointing me in the direction of Timless Expressions and their front opening shadowboxes. I have laid out my vision for a display in memory of my father in law who passed aw

A couple more images with a little more light.
    The opening front shadowbox.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The opening front shadowbox.   The opening front shadowbox.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The opening front shadowbox.
    P
    Many

Excellent! Bravo! A very nice gift and something to be passed along in the family. I like the black background. Bob

Well done. I have a shadow box I did for my uncle - will have to share that with you. NH

Very nicely done.
    I think your wife would be proud to display it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Great job and happy to have pointed you in the right direction. I love these boxes. The wood cabinet and depth of the box really make them stand out once you put a nice backing cloth on.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys for your input. Michael - couldn't have made it what it is without your recommendation and my sincerest thanks to you. Neil - I look forward to seeing it! Greg - she will be glad to display it right next to his flag. Bob - I had the intent that it be with my daughter and her family one day and the black background worked out nicely, I was concerned. Redsled - you can do a shadowbox for not a huge amount of money. The insignia and awards set me back the most and the backing and photo holders were picked up locally for not much, and thank you for your service. Thanks again guys. This was truly a labor of love, to give my wife a nice way to remember her father, and to pay my respect to my father in law.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2