Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

operation nimrod irainian embassy display

Article about: Your right GasMasksUK,i am a member and a collector but not airsoft,more redtroop style,as for masks got 7 types of ex-military but will be loking for older kits for 39-45 re-enactments,chee

Default operation nimrod irainian embassy display

hi guys and gals ive been working on a special air service display in honour of 22 regiment ,or the regiment as they are know in the uk operation nimrod irainian embassy displayoperation nimrod irainian embassy display hope you enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement operation nimrod irainian embassy display
    P
    Many

Default Re: operation nimrod irainian embassy display

Looks good. That is one big flashlight.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

old school mag light rudy

Nice display col james,just need the Mark 1 NBC hoody to complete the impression and your almost there,Dave(ps i am a collector of all that is sas including the seige 1980).If you want to have a look @ my collection just give us a PM and i will try to send pics .

?

Very nice ! Love the machine gun

thank you boxhead . i am pleased with how it the display looks ive heard so many stories on what they were actually wearing on the day but as you know most of the pictures that were realeased were re-enactments

?

You can get a pretty good idea of the clothing from the actual footage on the day, especially where John Macalees(RIP) plants the frame charge, an iconic image of the start of the operation

thanks dave ,r.i.p mac a true hero

Your right col james with the re-enactments which was carried out for the sole purpose of the media 6 weeks later.And davejb yes the footage of the seige is a true picture and vid but items of kit are not to distinguished or clear unless you know what your looking for.I will try to post some pics of some of my kits once i have figured out how to organise which ones to post,cheers Dave

Here is some pics of some of the items i have collected,hope you like even as being a little modern for the forum but i am working on this @ moment,Dave(ps these pics are a little dated but will post when taken more updates).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture operation nimrod irainian embassy display   operation nimrod irainian embassy display  

operation nimrod irainian embassy display   operation nimrod irainian embassy display  

operation nimrod irainian embassy display   operation nimrod irainian embassy display  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast