Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Our past mistakes.....

Article about: After countless times delivering the bad news to new collectors, we often tell them that we have all been there and burned in the past. Well I finally pulled out my mistakes and decided to t

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Trying to be a TeNo buckle Michael..... hey, I traded my lunch money for this at school!!!
    Reform school ? The kid that stuck you was a crook.

I got hung with one of those in the 70s. It now resides in a landfill hammered flat.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Our past mistakes.....
    P
    Many

I drag my mistakes around with me to remind me not to be so rash in future.

No, I wasn't talking about the missus ........ ouch, yes dear, write it out 100 tmes on the chalkboard..... i know, I know.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Reform school ? The kid that stuck you was a crook.

I got hung with one of those in the 70s. It now resides in a landfill hammered flat.
    lol...reform school

I think we have established that Steve likes to destroy things....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A great thread Michael...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A great thread Michael...
    Thanks G. Hopefully a compilation to show new collectors We are all fallible...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    lol...reform school

I think we have established that Steve likes to destroy things....
    It removes a lot of rage and it ensures that no one else will get stuck by the piece of trash that I jumped on. It also gives me a chance to use my Granddads old anvil and tools.

?

Default SS Helmet

This one just about caused me to stop colleting, took up my year of collecting funds! I joined this form right after so not a total wash out!!!

Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our past mistakes.....   Our past mistakes.....  

Our past mistakes.....   Our past mistakes.....  

Good thread Michael

@ Rossi ... Im wondering if Piss and Vinegar were used in the age process of that Auswies
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Good thread Michael

@ Rossi ... Im wondering if Piss and Vinegar were used in the age process of that Auswies
    The fakers use p-ss because some of the genuine examples are p-ss stained..."apparently" some members of the SS relieved themselves when confronted by Allied troops.

Seeing this ID makes me question a couple kennekarte I recently got. That one looks every bit authentic to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast