Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Part of my collection

Article about: Wow, very comprehensive and eclectic collection! My compliments!!

Quote by DougB View Post
    I don't know anything about the paperwork but its very interesting!
    Thank you Doug. I, too, find it intriguing, especially the deck. Using the little German I understand, I believe the words throughout the desk are directions on what goes where, such as bücher is books.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part of my collection
    P
    Many

Not much to add, all has bees said! Great collection!!
    If you ever get tyred of the the Infantry Hauptmann tunic of the Regiment 106, please let me know!!
    I am in to that kind of stuff, just that little more. ;-)
    Well done.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Not much to add, all has bees said! Great collection!!
    If you ever get tyred of the the Infantry Hauptmann tunic of the Regiment 106, please let me know!!
    I am in to that kind of stuff, just that little more. ;-)
    Well done.
    |<
    Thank you sir, and I promise I will give you first pick. You are actually one of the reasons I decided to purchase this tunic, so thank you for that as well sir. Hopefully in due time I will discover which neck award was intended for said uniform, and the individuals name who owned it.

Here is a picture of a member of the Infantry Regiment 106. The picture is from the year 1941, so his promotion to Hauptmann at a later date is quite possible. Although there are a few differences, note that the insignia in the image does appear to match my tunics positioning of its insignia almost exactly. Far from definitive proof, but nonetheless the start in a, hopefully, successful search of the owner of the tunic.
    Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collection
    His name was Josef Gollas. Not much other information is available, however. Thank you to the member who helped me discover this.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-10-2013 at 05:40 PM.

?

Lovely divers Collection
    Thx for showing!
    Regards,
    Ger

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Thank you sir, and I promise I will give you first pick. You are actually one of the reasons I decided to purchase this tunic, so .......
    Thanks! I'll remind you thise the day you tell me the price!! (lol!!)
    Enjoy it and good luck with the research.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Although I do not collect these, here is a set of WHW tinnes I own. I picked them up due to the material, tone; which is off in the images, it's more of a burgundy, and the fact I've never seen them nor the maker.
    Part of my collectionPart of my collection

Can you please post a links to a discussion on the High-Seas fleet badge, who's the maker of that one?

William Kramer

Here are a few additions I've since added to my collection. I am officially moving in my new home Feb. 1 and will be able to set up a war room, can't wait! But until then I though I'd still add these new acquisitions to this old thread, hope you all enjoy them as much as I am!
    and my favorite for obvious reasons,
    Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collection
    I will also be starting a new thread when it is all setup so please stay tuned.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Here are a few additions I've since added to my collection. I am officially moving in my new home Feb. 1 and will be able to set up a war room, can't wait! But until then I though I'd still add these new acquisitions to this old thread, hope you all enjoy them as much as I am!
    and my favorite for obvious reasons,
    Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collection
    I will also be starting a new thread when it is all setup so please stay tuned.
    Look forward to it! timothy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast