Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Part of my collection

Article about: Wow, very comprehensive and eclectic collection! My compliments!!

Default Part of my collection

I'm currently in the process of moving, so nothing is displayed and some items are either in storage or hold but I've been wanting to do a update for quite awhile, so here we go. Sorry for the picture quality, cameras in storage as well. A certain dealer has a black ss tunic on hold for me, but he doesn't currently have access to it and I have to wait for eight months Thanks again to all who helped me weed the fakes out, and taught me the information so I never purchase one again, hopefully. Can't wait to set it all up in my new man cave!!
    Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionAttachment 531896Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionAttachment 531919Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collection
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-08-2013 at 05:46 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part of my collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Part of my collection

I haven't a clue why the pictures keep doing this. They either come out sideways or small. Sorry, if you click them they become normal size.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 06-29-2013 at 10:23 AM.

You have a very nice collection, hope to see display pics soon. Especially like the DRK stuff.

Tom

That is a great collection and diverse too

I like the tagged SS sports shirt runes!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A few items in storage,
    Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collection

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    That is a great collection and diverse too

I like the tagged SS sports shirt runes!

Nick
    Thanks, I know it's a diverse collection and most collectors focus on something pacifically, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't think that will ever change. May focus on uniforms a bit more however.

Great pieces! Can I see some more pics of the 57er Deutsche Kreuz in Gold please?

Regards

very nice collection! i love the hj document groups! esp the bdm!

would be nice to see some close ups etc in the hj collection thread once you have moved

Deleted due to the 57 was a Reproduction.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 10-10-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    very nice collection! i love the hj document groups! esp the bdm!

would be nice to see some close ups etc in the hj collection thread once you have moved
    Thank you, and I sure will. The first document group is all of one child with a matching number to his badge and book. Their is also many other documents of his not in the photograph.

The document in the BDM grouping is a request for a young lady to lead a new branch of the BDM in the area of Dachau. Though that was interesting.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast