Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Part of my collection

Article about: Wow, very comprehensive and eclectic collection! My compliments!!

Default Re: Part of my collection

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Sure, however I can honestly say I know nothing about it besides it makers marked 2 :/
    I'm afraid this one is not good, the quality just isn't there. You can find these all over ebay. 1957 DKIGs were never marked and Juncker didn't even make 1957 DKiGs...

If you want to find an original example, let me know. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Regards,
    Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part of my collection
    P
    Many

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    I'm afraid this one is not good, the quality just isn't there. You can find these all over ebay. 1957 DKIGs were never marked and Juncker didn't even make 1957 DKiGs...

If you want to find an original example, let me know. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Regards,
    Nick
    Bummer, it's an old piece I've never inquired on. Thanks for the heads up and I'm not a 57 collector or else I'd take you up on that. I'd say the photo quality blurs out all the detail, which it does, but if they were never marked its pretty cut and dry. Thanks again.

One fake out of the entire collection isn't so bad. Their is one more actually.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-01-2013 at 10:41 PM.

What a fantastic collection.
    Thank you for showing.
    How long have you been collecting ?

thanks! it sure looks a complete group if there is such a thing! i am intrigued with the small badge packet! looks to be like the packet the proficiency badges are issued in but for a lager badge is that right? i really look forward to seeing more close ups of these groups when you have time mate congrats on owning those!

cheers!

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    thanks! it sure looks a complete group if there is such a thing! i am intrigued with the small badge packet! looks to be like the packet the proficiency badges are issued in but for a lager badge is that right? i really look forward to seeing more close ups of these groups when you have time mate congrats on owning those!

cheers!
    Are you referencing to the booklet for the proficiency badge? If so, I have more photos.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    What a fantastic collection.
    Thank you for showing.
    How long have you been collecting ?
    Since my mother gave me a few items my grandpa brought back from the war, so around 13ish. However, i didn't really start collecting or displaying anything till about two years ago. Most all you see is from that time period. Thanks for the kind replies.

Looking at the photographs again, everything pictured is from the past couple years. The items from my grandpa or the few items from my teens aren't in any of the pictures.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 07-04-2013 at 10:08 AM.

no i mean the small envelope , have marked it here on the photo :)

it looks the same type of issue packet for the hj proficiency badges that has the badge number to the front too

also it would be nice if we can add your HJ lad and his awards to the lists being compiled at HJ research forum sometime!

cool militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Part of my collection  

That is a ticket to the annual summer camp I believe. What you are pointing to is the stub. The white paper next to the proficiency badge is for the civilian badge, but he never picked it up. Must be quite rare IMO.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-01-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Here you go, the hue is off however.
    Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collection
    I also have much more of his paperwork.

Part of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionPart of my collectionFor the database sir, his name is Otto Kerbs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast