Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Playing Dress-Up with my New Torso

Article about: I recently got a new torso; Mainly because I get lonely at times (you'd be surprised at how realistic it looks with some lipstick and a wig) and for use in the car-pool lane. That aside, I t

Very nice collection of US Militaria representing many eras well done. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Playing Dress-Up with my New Torso
    P
    Many

?

Thanks, gents!

It's funny because prior to doing this, I had little interest in field gear. But now, I'm browsing eBay looking for everything needed to do a complete WWI and WWII setup.

Funny how something so simple can suddenly refocus you.

Fantastic displays. I love the WWI ID'ed uniform. And the marine white uniform is impressive. I know of a local one, WWII, with aviator wings and named with flight school graduation book. I think they want $1800 for it. Id have it but for that price I dunno.

?

Nice displays.

nice, all thats missing now is some mannequin heads so you can put the hats on them properly .-)

?

Thanks, all!

I do have a styrofoam head, but didn't feel like attaching it. More so, I didn't have the materials to.

Todd, yeah, WWII USMC aviation stuff is pricey. At $1800 you have to really want it and have the funds to lay down to go after it.

Hi Eric let me extend my best wishes for living in the center focus IMO of the beer world Hatboro PA. ..and a great user name....and the uniforms you have displayed are most excellent. I need to take a tour of that plant one of these days..Im not far from driving there. best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks, Larry!

I have to be honest, though, I've moved on from beer and am more of a whiskey drinker.

I think I drank too many Yuengling Porter's and Black & Tan's when I was younger, that it killed my stomach.

Lairds Applejack ( for whiskey ) is the oldest of US breweries...and I wont hijack this thread anymore.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    Todd, yeah, WWII USMC aviation stuff is pricey. At $1800 you have to really want it and have the funds to lay down to go after it.
    Marine aviation isn't my thing, and my money is tied up in helmets any WWI uniforms but the whites do look good. If you're interested I can give you contact info for where its at. Just lemme know. The dealer recently died and all of It is now his wife's possessions and I doubt she will keep any of it for long, so you might be able to get a good deal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2