Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Portuguese Legion collection

Article about: hi, this is my personal website collection .. is maybe 30% of my personal stuff i will put the other pieces in this thread and try to explain the propose of the pieces.. hope you enjoy i cre

today i leave a beret from the "caçadores especiais da LP " .. special hunters from Portuguese legion is a sub unity with a small numbers inside the portuguese legion, this unity have some heavy violence stories against the regime opponents

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Portuguese Legion collection
    P
    Many

So interesting !!!! i will look forward for english version too !

Quote by LEPRECHAUN View Post
    So interesting !!!! i will look forward for english version too !
    Me too

tks for your interest i will try update the website... in english but if you have any question or if you need something about portuguese militaria or some pieces is just send MP.

some Pins with for different grades and the cerimonial belt for officer

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

JMM
    ?

You seem to have quite a big collection of these items. I don't believe they're easy to come by, right? For how long have you been collecting?
    Congrats again and thanks for showing it

hi, jMM yes i think i´m the biggest collector about LP and their sub unitys i create the rogermilitaria.com to show a bite of my collection but just uniforms i have almost 50!! .. i start maybe 10 years ago and i invest a lot to collect this .. the portuguese legion theme is not a easy to collect because after the "25 of april revolution" all legionaries try to destroy all because they are persuit for the new democratic regime .. so no one want to be connected to the "fascist regime" this is the principal difficult to get some articules.. i will update this with several itens that i do not put i my website...
    any question/help just said something
    roger

some ID cards from male and woman legionnaires from and some from Brigada Naval .. the navy inside portuguese
    legion .. latter i put more from other sub unites

.. Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

i see some photos about the CDT LP model from other users is the more comum helmet from CDT LP i let my one exemplar

A bivaque for oficial from portuguese legion

i leave this photo , you can see Salazar the portuguese dictator in civil suite passing by the legion portuguese on their right side you can see a officer with the bivaque, you can see in more close up in the left side of the legionaires another oficial

Portuguese Legion collection

JMM
    ?

Your helmet in is excelent condition. One of the best I've seen.
    Great collection, Roger!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast