Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Portuguese Legion collection

Article about: hi, this is my personal website collection .. is maybe 30% of my personal stuff i will put the other pieces in this thread and try to explain the propose of the pieces.. hope you enjoy i cre

a oficial music instrument for parades

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Portuguese Legion collection
    P
    Many

cap for "tropas apeadas" LP

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

?

very nice collection, thanks for sharing

this is ultra rare flag, there is only 3 battle ship of Brigada naval and each one have a small flag for use in parades to identify the ship .. this is one of the 3 flags is a unique piece one of kind.... in this particular case this ship was the unique that during the spanish civil war .. was attacked by airplanes .. and you can see the same flag in some images in a small series about the civil spanish war made by History chanel

a photo of the flag

Portuguese Legion collection

Great collection, thanks for sharing it...

some patches from LP and Naval Brigade

During the spanish civil war.. some hundreds of portuguese legion member go fight in spain with the fascist side , we contribute with pilots and normal soldiers .. they use the same uniform and all equipment like the spanish but they have a metal badge with the "cruz de cristo" cristo cross symbol of portugal and there nickname "viriatos"
    after the war in spain some portuguese fight in ww2 integrated in the blue division .....

post the badge and some photos when you see the viratos badge the first photo in spain, the second photo in a train in portugal you see a portuguese legion flag too in the second photo

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

i leave the photos of 2 portuguese legion helmets but used in spain during the civil war .. usual the portuguse paint the avis cross , the more common is just with the cross but in other cases they put a number .. of there section is a more rare helmet.. i have several with different numbers i will post in the future

hope that you enjoy .. and sorry my unperfected english

a overcoat first model of portuguese legion is in many ways similar to the german ww2

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

i left other photos when you can see the viratos badge in this two of the photos portuguese pilots fighting in spain and other photo a group of viratos , i post a document with a explanation about viriatos in english ..

Portuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collectionPortuguese Legion collection

JMM
    ?

Again I say: what a fantastic collection you have. I'm sure one of a kind!
    Thanks for sharing it and congrats. You should open a Portuguese Legion Museum

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast