Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanx Opex the only other thought that came to mind after some research was that there was some private contracted DDPM that was manufactured in the UK for export only.

Regards Mark
    Mark ,That's a very good point that I omitted earlier on, I have a DDPM patterned Wind-proof that is similar to your example, and it an export model but have never worked out to which nation it was designed for. There are many UK based companies that produce and export items based on British patterns. The French also exported uniforms to the Middle East in the late 80's too

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the kind words Opex . The rain coat is a gore-tex type material , but the tag has been removed . I have recently sold my Canadian helmet with camo cover and snow cover . But I may look into getting another . I will have to start dragging out more camo to be photographed . Keep up the posting , I love camo and it nice to see other people who share my condition .
    Cheers

?

Your not alone in this Chris there is a small support group here with members that are afflicted with the same problem.

Regards Mark

CBH
    ?

Glad to hear that Mark !

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Opex . The rain coat is a gore-tex type material , but the tag has been removed . I have recently sold my Canadian helmet with camo cover and snow cover . But I may look into getting another . I will have to start dragging out more camo to be photographed . Keep up the posting , I love camo and it nice to see other people who share my condition .
    Cheers
    Hi Chris and thanks for the confirmation I assumed it would be Goretex, I have been after a CG634 for a long time now, I nearly got one once through a Trade but the collector had to travel across Canada to pick it up...but it never happened.

I look forward to seeing your additions, and of course will continue to post up my collection in the near future.

I too am an addict /hoarder/ camo-addict,so relate, thanks again buddy

CBH
    ?

It was a lucky find , both the raincoat and small pack . There is a surplus store in Halifax that I always visit when I'm in the city . Did a walk through and these were the only two original items I could see , besides an Ice parka and pants . So I bought them both . I have the Ice pants already and have a parka coming at some point. Keep up the posting and I'll do the same .
    Cheers

?

Nice to see the thread re erected gents I will post up some more when I can.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    It was a lucky find , both the raincoat and small pack . There is a surplus store in Halifax that I always visit when I'm in the city . Did a walk through and these were the only two original items I could see , besides an Ice parka and pants . So I bought them both . I have the Ice pants already and have a parka coming at some point. Keep up the posting and I'll do the same .
    Cheers

Sounds like a great shopping trip to me, I look forward to seeing more of your camo additions,kind regards

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice to see the thread re erected gents I will post up some more when I can.

Regards Mark
    Great plan, I look forward to seeing what you have got, and will continue to dig out /photo my camo

?

Default Vietnam War USMC ERDL set

Hi, Here's one of my all time favourite Camo patterns, this set is a Vietnam War USMC ERDL Pattern, dated 1968 thanks for looking and feel free to comment

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast