Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

LOVE the graffiti on the CBA!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Quote by William1 View Post
    LOVE the graffiti on the CBA!!

Many thanks, I have unable to work out what unit this CBA was worn in, I can only assume Royal Corps Transport

my first foray into nam camo ,this 1970 dated erdl shirt which was recently picked up from a true gent on this very forum ,thanks again markPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Last edited by James C; 07-11-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Regards James

CBH
    ?

Just thought I'd add my Canadian Airborne Smock to this wonderful thread . Hope you all like it . More camo to come .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  

So he's also an RCN Captain?

CBH
    ?

I added the boards but they are Airborne , if you enlarge the photo you can see jump wings on the base of the boards .

?

Quote by James C View Post
    my first foray into nam camo ,this 1970 dated erdl shirt which was recently picked up from a true gent on this very forum ,thank again markPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    You are more than welcome sir it was my pleasure and it looks to fit right in with the dominant brown ERDL cover on your helmet.
    Hi Chris nice smock mine is as well shown here back a ways somewhere in the thread what is the production year on yours and does it still bare the Pearless Manufacturing label on the interior bottom corner.

Regards Mark

thanks mark it really does match the helmet cover well ,the lighting conditions in my war room gave a false impression between colours perhaps due to the ceiling spotlights so i took additional pics on the bedding ,just for the record the m1 under the cover is an austrian m75 stahlhelm 1 but the mitch cover one is a geniune m1c
    Regards James

CBH
    ?

Hey Mark ,
    Here a shot of the labels , and a close up of the insignia .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

?

Nice smock Chris and good to see it was manufactured by Peerless I find much of the time the tags have been cut on these I think it was done by DND before being issued out into the surplus market.
    One has to be extremley careful when purchasing these as there is a sub standard variation that was produced out of lighter material that fades very quickly upon washing and or lots of sun exposure for the export market and a good many found there way to African continent they do show up from time to time for sale but the pattern and color is slightly different I do have some more info on whom the manufacturer was and a few picturers if you like I can add more to this after work tonight.

Regards Mark

Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast