Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

SRB-is the Serbian field jacket in post no.554 reversible 'winter white'?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Hi srb, very fine collection of camo so many thanks for sharing here, it's always good to see new additions being posted here, I believe the Bulgarian camo is indeed Bulgarian splinter pattern, one for my future wish list. The USMC Survival issue trousers as Gunny already stated are commercial and made in PRC, there was at one stage a huge number of various patterns labelled as USMC survival items,quality items however. Many thanks again for showing your camo I hope you have more to show in the near future

SRB
    ?

tnx

SRB
    ?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    SRB-is the Serbian field jacket in post no.554 reversible 'winter white'?
    winter lining that can be removed .In winter they used white overalls which were worn over these uniforms.

here's a 6 colour us shirt from my collection ,a daft question but im just curious to know what defence personnel support center would be and why issued the choc chip jacket ,would they have an active role in the field or more behind the scenes ,my internet searches are fruitless so any info on this one would be greatPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Regards James

NCA
    ?

Looks like an aftermarket copy to me...never seen a label like that on the choc chip jackets..

?

I agree the tag does appear to be non military aftermarket this is not to say of course that these garments were not used in the field by military personal .

Regards Mark

NCA
    ?

I agree Mark.I have a USAF woodland camo jacket with a similar label.The material feels like very lightweight cotton shirt material.No doubt obtained because it was cooler to wear.

?

I as well have a couple of lightweight cotton camo items in my collection with similar tags and on occasion you will see them on headgear as well such as field and or boonies caps.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by Opex View Post
    One of my favourite Gulf war Jackets in Desert 3 Color , this one is a genuine modified ( meaning the lower pockets removed and attached to the upper sleeves) Special Forces/Ranger Jacket ,sadly I do not own the matching trousers

Attachment 698091
    Attachment 698092
    Attachment 698093

Hi James, this example has a similar label to your choc chip DBDU, this proves that these commercially produced coats were used by US forces in Iraq, this one has a proved provenance

Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast