Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Quote by NCA View Post
    Looks like an aftermarket copy to me...never seen a label like that on the choc chip jackets..
    nor me mate ,my thoughts are why a nato stock number if a copy ,thanks for your comments, james
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

thanks mark for your thought too mate,and opex im glad you posted your example and the explanation ,my label says 50%cotton 50%nylon like the issued shirts ,i have a commercial shirt and believe these are always made with 100% cotton ,does this make sence or im i rambling again
    Regards James

?

I would not go as far as to say it is a copy James more like produced by a private contract company for the military market.

Regards Mark

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Next up DPM tropical combat shirt I have not seen very many of these around I dont think they are as common as the DPM temperate or desert patterns.

Regards Mark K
    I have the trousers to match these, though they have the old style size 12 in them and the rest is washed out. Wore them out today, had them for years.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hi Jerry I find my trousers and shirt quite comfortable and we're them around the house in the winter in lue of pajamas LOL.

Regards Mark

here's a slovakian camo jacket in the vz 95 patternPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Regards James

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hi Jerry I find my trousers and shirt quite comfortable and we're them around the house in the winter in lue of pajamas LOL.

Regards Mark
    They are indeed very soft and I mostly only wear mine around the house, unusual for me to wear them outside as I would not wish to trash them.

I have lots of dpm, flecktarn etc..... most of which I use for work or for walking. I have had some other patterns over the years but is does tend to get trashed sooner or later.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Nice pattern it looks like it would be very effective James in forested terrain.

Regards Mark

Quote by James C View Post
    here's a slovakian camo jacket in the vz 95 pattern

James, I have a czech republic jacket in the same pattern I think, it has more pockets on it than any other jacket I have ever seen.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Anon View Post
    James, I have a czech republic jacket in the same pattern I think, it has more pockets on it than any other jacket I have ever seen.
    hi Jerry ,if possible could you post up a picture for comparison please im really interested to know the differances between the two and thanks mark it has a look of us erdl pattern
    Regards James

Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast