MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

I can personally recommend checking out Edward's thread, which is an invaluable source of this conflict's clothing and equipment. Hat's off to you Ted for an excellent and in-depth study. I can truly appreciate why you would not want to replicate it here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

Quote by Opex View Post
    "I've got a pair of trousers in that pattern but i can't bloody find 'em!.."

I would be keen to see them when you find them Paul, thanks for looking
    I've turned the house upside down and still can't find them!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I've turned the house upside down and still can't find them!...
    No worries Paul, they will probably be in a place you least expect to find them, I have been looking for a pair of Austrian combat boot's for awhile now ,and like you have looked everywhere for them!

A most frustrating situation

Quote by Opex View Post
    I can personally recommend checking out Edward's thread, which is an invaluable source of this conflict's clothing and equipment. Hat's off to you Ted for an excellent and in-depth study. I can truly appreciate why you would not want to replicate it here.
    Thanks for the endorsement Gary! If any collector is thinking of putting a set of this kit together, now is the time to do it as it's mostly still around, and the shirts, trousers, hats and early OG PLCE can still be found cheaply. The difficult bits are early helmet covers and early desert nbc suits, but still not overpriced if and when they do turn up, for now at least.

?

Quote by William1 View Post
    Thanks for the endorsement Gary! If any collector is thinking of putting a set of this kit together, now is the time to do it as it's mostly still around, and the shirts, trousers, hats and early OG PLCE can still be found cheaply. The difficult bits are early helmet covers and early desert nbc suits, but still not overpriced if and when they do turn up, for now at least.

You are more than welcome Ted, and credit where it is due. I would agree that now is the time to collect this genre as it is still relatively common and as a result cheap. Ebay UK is flooded with all sorts of collectable items, and if a collector was not entirely sure if an item discovered would fit in with the Gulf War -Op Granby era, then that collector SHOULD refer to your excellent thread

CBH
    ?

Hey Opex , I've got a pair of those Belgian pants and a couple of shelter quarters . I'll have to dig them out and get some photos taken .
    Cheers Chris

SRB
    ?

Default JNA sniper suit

My new sniper suit consists of - bag into which the packing, jackets, pants, hoods and gloves.
    made 1972.

Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams

Quote by Opex View Post
    Look forward to seeing your DPM and various items Anon, it would be good to see them
    I'll have to take some pics. I just bought a dpm para smock and am waiting for it to arrive. What I'd really like to get is the pre DPM versions, eany of the post war denison smocks would be nice to get, though they are already getting very pricey. I saw this one the other day and tried to make a trade for it, but no luck.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

[QUOTE=Opex;1232608]And some various DPM Temperate Jackets,Parka's ,Smock's and wind proof's

8.Para Smock
    Attachment 710396
    Attachment 710397
    9. Para Smock
    Attachment 710398
    Attachment 710399

I do like the para smocks. any version, but these in dpm with wooly cuffs are cool and as yet are still affordable. This is the type I have on its way to me.
    Last edited by Jerry B; 10-16-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: comma
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by SRB View Post
    My new sniper suit consists of - bag into which the packing, jackets, pants, hoods and gloves.
    made 1972.

Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    very nice ,here's mine of a similar vintagePost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Regards James

Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast